Romance and intimacy in the bedroom is very much affected by what hangs in your bedroom. Do your paintings bring you romance or block it from you? The energy in your bedroom is part of your energy field and very much sends messages outward. That energy determines what you attract back into your life, including romance.
The colors, art, smells, light, fabrics, the arrangement of your room and everything in your bedroom can either improve romance and sensuality or block it. Your brain waves actually change within seconds of entering a room depending on its energy.
Here are some examples of paintings that do not attract romance:
For example, a picture of your parents or family in your bedroom will block it romance and energetically create their intrusion into your life.
- A picture which is has a mysterious look, will create a mysterious relationship.
- A painting of a dense forest will make it difficult for you to find your true love because it will be hard to find that romance in such a dark, dense place.
- A painting which reflects sadness, loneliness, violence, are anything are not romantic and will bring you anything but romance. You want art that creates a soft, sensual, relaxing mood.
- Painting of predatory animals or weapon collections will send a bad message about romance.
- A painting of you alone, will send the message you love only yourself and that you want to be alone.
A couple who was on the verge of separating had a painting which was so huge it went from floor to ceiling, it almost covered one wall. It was directly across from the couple’s bed so it faced them. The painting was blue which is the worst color for the bedroom and romance since a large amount of blue can cause waves of emotional instability. The painting was of a a woman facing downward, struggling to get to the top and in eminent danger of drowning. No wonder their relationship was unstable, struggling, and in eminent danger of ending.
- An angel or cross in the bedroom, even in your personal spiritual direction, should be very small or non-existent because angels do not focus on physical intimacy, but on spirituality Unless your bedroom is a spiritual sanctuary, then I suggest you do not make them a major decoration in that room.
What should you hang on your wall to attract romance?
- The first thing is to make sure you have two people or animals, rather than a single person. A picture of a couple being romantic would be ideal. If you have a single person in a painting will not attract romance. It sends a message that you want to be single.
Two beautiful flowers would represent a beautiful couple. A special flower that attracts romance to women is peonies.
- A beautiful painting of two peaceful, loving animals would be appropriate. The secret to romance is to hang a painting that will send the message and ‘give you the feeling’ you want to have in your romance. What do you want? Do you want a sexy relationship? Do you want a loving relationship? Let the picture reflect the feelings you want in romance.
- Light is very important although there are times in romance when you want dim light and candles. A chandelier or light in the bedroom is not a problem, unless it is directly over the bed. This puts is too much light on your personal intimacy.
- A TV hanging on your wall can definitely block romance. If you have it, cover it. If you communicate with your TV you are not communicating with your partner. A TV is a major intrusion into romance and intimacy.
Feng Shui is the Law of Attraction around you. If you are looking for romance or want to bring more romance into a current relationship, look at what hangs on your wall. Is it sending the message of romance that you want to enjoy? If not, now is the time to make some changes.
Special Valentine’s Day Offer!
Hot Tips For Romance
29 min mp3 audio
6.99 Now $2.99!
Do you know that your relationship can Sizzle or Fizzle based on what’s in your bedroom?
Create a romantic retreat by including seductive colors, the right pictures, luxurious fabrics and, of course, placing your bed in a power position.
How your home and bedroom are decorated affects you 24-hours a day, every day, and that includes your love life! Learn to activate the energy of love in your bedroom today.